Video | Receive Damages For Medical Malpractice Case | Broward County
Broward: 954-572-7200 | Miami-Dade: 305-949-7100 | Palm Beach: 561-833-5544 | Toll Free: 1-800-909-5529

News / Blog

Can I Receive Damages For Pain And Suffering In A Florida Medical Malpractice Case?

Yes, pain and suffering damages are part of what we call non-economic damages, so you can recover your economic damages, your medical bills, your lost earnings, but you’re also entitled to recover from your pain and suffering, your loss of enjoyment of life, and so is your spouse. If you’re injured, your spouse’s life is affected, too, almost always, and they’re entitled to be compensated for their pain and suffering.